DO NOT GIVE UP!

untitledTonight I had a conversation with someone who showed their doubt in my idea of a book bar.  But it actually wasn’t the doubt in my idea that upset me, as much as it was the doubt that this person had in me

When someone tells you that you can’t do something, let that fuel your fire!  There will always be people who will tell you that you’re not good enough, not smart enough, not beautiful enough, not big enough, not talented enough, not experienced enough, NOT CAPABLE ENOUGH; but those weapons and walls are all part of the journey of dreaming big!!!  If dreaming big was easy, we’d all be successful Steve Jobs-Bill Gates-and-Warren Buffets of the world!  Dreaming big comes with big obstacles, big disappointments, and big critics.  On the other hand, it also comes with big work ethics, enormous perseverance, and unbelievable reward!  Big dreamers are those who wake up every day DECIDING to create opportunities, DECIDING to raise their standards, and DECIDING who they’re going to be, and how they are going to be it!

So I use my blog site as my soapbox to say, that no matter what challenges you’re facing, be it physical, emotional, mental, or otherwise, I’m here to remind you DO NOT GIVE UP!!!  It will signify how badly you want something!  Live life on YOUR terms, the terms that YOU envision!  And the only one who can prove people wrong or right is YOU!

If you’re feeling really inspired now, go watch Rocky, Million Dollar Baby, or The Blind Side!  Or if you want a throw back, Karate Kid is another oldie but  goodie!!  “Wax on, wax off, Danielson…”

My book bar is going to happen regardless of what one person thinks!  It’s going to happen regardless of what 100 people think!  Fortunately for me, I know it’s a phenomenal idea, and I’m simply too stubborn to give up anyway, so either way you slice the pie, my book bar is going to happen!!!  …the question is only time, not lack of trying, nor lack of passion!

Only 1% of people are able to take entrepreneurial risks, while the rest of the 99% of the population work for a 9-5 business once it’s established. 

I think I’ll watch “Pursuit of Happyness” this week.  It’s a tear jerker, but what’s not to like about Will Smith!?  Have a strong week, my Readers!

I bet the harder you work, the luckier you get!  Now get to work!!!

You may also like